The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

Finding the perfect gift for anyone is hard. Finding the perfect gift for college girls is even harder, according to everyone I know. College girls seem to always be ahead of the trends, and it is hard to buy gifts for people who seem to have it all. This list includes everyday essentials, school gifts, fashion accessories, home goods and fun activities that are sure to please your recipient. Here is my official 2023 college girl holiday gift guide:

Everyday Essentials

1. Stanley Water Bottle

The Stanley Quencher H2.0 Flowstate Tumbler is the most popular water bottle at the moment. It comes in 14 oz, 20 oz, 30 oz, 40 oz or 64 oz. The most common size is the 40 oz bottle, and it is $45. My favorite colors are the iris blue and pool blue. For an additional $12, you can get the water bottle engraved, which can make this gift even more personalized. With a water bottle this large, your recipient will always stay hydrated.

2. Custom Blanket

BaubleBar is one of my favorite stores for both adorable trendy jewelry and unique customizable gifts. The brand offers customizable throw blankets that are $98. While this gift is on the pricier side, the blankets are incredibly soft and are the perfect stylish addition to the bottom of any bed. You can add their name, initials or a word to the blankets, and the blankets come in multiple colorways.

3. Personalized Hairbrush

This is the perfect gift for the girl who seems to have it all. A personalized hairbrush is a very useful gift that many do not already own. For $44, you can add a name to the brush in almost any color. It’s so cool that there are different fonts and that the brush has a retro-style customization option. BaubleBar is truly the best online shop for trendy and special personalized gifts this season.

4. Sunglasses

The Swamp is so beautiful and sunny, so Gators need to protect their eyes from the sun with stylish shades. This black pair of retro aviators from Quay is ideal because they are polarized and $85. These sunglasses will make your friend feel put together and will compliment every outfit.

5. Getting Ready Headband

For less than $10, your college-aged friend can look just like famous content creators filming “Get Ready With Me” videos. This cushioned baby pink headband is something all girls should have when they get ready. It keeps your hair out of your face while applying makeup.

6. Bedazzled Glow in the Dark Pepper Spray

It is essential to stay safe in college, especially when you are on your own for the first time. You can help keep your college friend safe for only $10.99 with this chic rhinestone pepper spray key chain that can easily be attached to keys.

School Supplies

1. Preppy Pink and Red Heart Planner

This bold pink with red hearts designed planner is ideal for any college student. School can be overwhelming, and we are all so busy. Having a planner is a perfect way to manage your assignments and plans. I know that when I have a cute planner, I am more likely to stay on top of everything. At $35, this Papier 2024 planner is a no-brainer. Help your friends stay productive. The matching notepads are sweet too.

2. Scalloped Notepad Set

This set of three scalloped spine notepads is really helpful for college girls with a lot going on. They have a nice design and are compact. It’s so convenient to be able to jot down any ideas, my to-do list or any important information that I need to remember. This $18 notepad set would be valued by all college women. There’s another notepad set in the same pattern as the heart planner for $18 too.

3. Pink Computer Sleeve

Keeping technology safe is important for college students since most classes require laptops. This laptop sleeve from Amazon is a pretty bubble gum pink and only costs $13.99.

Fashion

1. Custom Travel Jewelry Box

I am obsessed with my Mark and Graham small travel jewelry case with my initials printed on the top. I use it all the time. It keeps all my favorite jewelry pieces organized when I visit home or go on vacation. It is compact but has space for everything I need. There are compartments for rings, earrings, bracelets and necklaces. The case comes in all colors imaginable. The travel case is $69, and personalization is an additional $12.50. This gift will last forever and is super useful.

2. Gold Jewelry Dish

I am constantly wearing jewelry, and while I do have a jewelry box, sometimes, it is just easier to put my everyday jewels onto a little dish. This gold tiger ceramic dish is so fancy and only $14.60. Gifts on Amazon are perfect because of their fast shipping, which is a lifesaver for last-minute shoppers.

3. Custom Canvas Tote Bag

This jute carryall tote is great for busy college girls. This tote bag is $39, and personalization is free. There are 11 different colors for text, and you have the option to have 1, 2 or 3 characters added to the bag. This tote bag can hold groceries, all your essentials and anything else you have with you.

4. Cozy Sweatshirt and Sweatpants

There is no better feeling than putting on a sweatsuit. They are so cozy and comfortable. I love this cream sweatsuit from Aerie. You can buy just the sweatshirt, just the sweatpants or both. The sweatpants are on sale for $31.46 but are regularly $44.95. The sweatshirt is on sale for $32.97 but is usually $54.95. While these prices might seem high, Aerie has so many sales throughout the season, which would make buying this sweatsuit doable for the college girl in your life.

Home

1. Pura Oil Diffuser

The Pura 4 oil diffuser is ideal for college rooms. It will keep any space, small or large, smelling amazing for $49.99. This diffuser is different from the rest because it can be controlled with a phone through an app. The scents last for 120 hours, so you won’t have to worry about the oils running out. You can set a timer too. My favorite oil to use is Capri BLUE’s Volcano scent, which smells citrusy. This oil is $15.20.

2. “New Home” Candle

This Homesick candle titled “New Home” is fitting for college girls trying to make Gainesville feel like home. It can be found on Amazon for $22.80. This is another good gift for last-minute gift-givers. The jasmine scent is fragrant too.

3. Acrylic Picture Frame

In college, I have taken so many photos. Displaying your favorite photos in an acrylic frame would be fun to look at and a cute decorative addition to your college living space. This frame is only $6 from Target.

4. Gainesville Cowboy Boot Coaster Set

For $30, you can buy this set of two Gainesville coasters with cowboy boots. I have this coaster set in orange, and I always get so many compliments. When I found this set online, I knew I had to add it to the holiday gift guide. These coasters are great for minimizing water stains on furniture and are fun to look at.

5. Custom Zip Code Pillow Cover

In the middle of my bed, I have a pillow with my hometown’s zip code. It is a cute and frequent reminder of home that I enjoy having. On Etsy, there are a bunch of customizable pillow cover options. I really like this one because you can pick a pillow cover size, color and fabric. On top of that, you also get to choose the thread color. This is a special gift to give to a girl in college who loves or misses home.

Beauty

1. Drunk Elephant Bronzing Drops

Drunk Elephant’s bronzing drops can be seen all over TikTok. They add the perfect glow to your face before applying makeup. I have these drops, and while they are $38, they always make me look sunkissed.

2. Sol de Janeiro Fragrance Set

Sol de Janeiro products have been super popular for the past few years for a reason. The fragrances smell amazing, and the lotion is very moisturizing. This set comes with a body wash and perfume for $48. 

3. Laneige Lip Care Set

Laneige is my all-time favorite lip brand. This set includes a berry lip balm and a peppermint lip sleeping mask. I own the berry lip balm, and it keeps my lips feeling soft all day long. I haven’t tried the peppermint lip sleeping mask, but I am obsessed with my berry lip mask. The peppermint is perfect for the holidays. I apply the lip sleeping mask to my lips right before I go to sleep, and I wake up with hydrated lips. This set is a great deal and exclusive to Sephora for $22.

4. Origins Face Mask Set

There is something just so relaxing about applying and wearing a face mask. This set of five Origins face masks is the perfect gift for someone who is passionate about self-care. Even though it has a $34 value, this set can be purchased for $20. It includes a pore-clearing mask, a retexturizing mask, a glow-boosting mask, an overnight hydration mask and a ten-minute rescue mask for problematic skin.

Fun

1. Digital Camera

Digital cameras are so trendy right now. They capture high-quality photos and are so fun to bring when you are out and about with your friends. This Amazon camera is $49.99 and pink. I know that a digital camera will be on my Christmas wishlist.

2. Gift Cards

All college girls will quickly thank you for a gift card. This could be to a grocery store, their favorite college town restaurant, their go-to coffee shop, their regular nail salon or to any other business they frequent. In Gainesville, popular restaurants near campus include Chick-fil-A, Bento, El Indio, Piesano’s, Bolay, Tijuana Flats and Raising Cane’s. Students usually drink coffee from Dunkin, Starbucks and Opus. There’s a nail salon within walking distance from campus located underneath The Standard called Pro Paris Nails & Spa. Any gift card would be greatly appreciated!

Gator Gifts

1. UF Ornament

I am so glad that I found this shatterproof holiday UF-themed ornament. I love the orange bow detail at the top, and the beaded finish makes the ornament shine. For $17.99, your Gator can sport her team on her tree.

2. Set of Two UF Campus Printed Glass Cups

These rounded-bottom tumbler glasses with the Ben Hill Griffin Stadium are an awesome gift for the girl with a lot of school pride. You can buy a set of two of these glasses for $38. The glasses can be used for water, coffee or any other drink. 

3. Game Day Sorority Pins

If your daughter or friend is in a sorority at UF, she likely wears adorable embroidered gameday pins from the Gainesville store, Greek Divine. Nobody can ever have too many pins, so why don’t you add to her collection? This sorority game day button bundle is $25 and comes with three buttons.

I hope that this list of countless items will help you find the perfect gift for the college girl in your life, especially if she is a Gator. With everyday essentials, school supplies, fashion accessories, home goods, fun gifts and Gator-themed extras, something on this list is bound to be loved. Good luck with your holiday shopping!

Hey everyone! I am Neenah Brown, a second-year English major at the University of Florida. I am so excited to be able to pursue my passion for journalism on the Her Campus UFL team! In my free time, I like to work out, play tennis, shop, spend time with friends, go to the beach and eat at Chick-Fil-A. My writing is usually about shopping and clothing trends and college life as a Gator. After graduation, I plan on attending law school.