Go to Stress Relief Songs You Can Find on Spotify

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

Whether it’s stressing over midterms, finals, having a ton of reading to catch up on, writing 15 papers at once or preparing for finals, here are some go to songs you can find on Spotify that’ll help give your soothe your mind, give it a break and help you relax:

Nights – Frank Ocean

5 minutes of pure beauty and bliss. 

Image via Genius.com

Warm Water – Banks

Just as the title suggests, Warm Water definitely has the potential to make you feel all warm inside with its pure, clean sound.

Image via Genius.com 

I Follow Rivers (Lykke Li Cover) – Marika Hackman

Listen with headphones in, on full volume…let this haunting beauty take you far, far away. 

Image via Genius.com

Sing about me, I’m dying of thirst – Kendrick Lamar

Perfect for study breaks with a chill, soothing vibe.   

Image via Genius.com

[Aftermath] – Vancouver Sleep Clinic & Stakes – Vancouver Sleep Clinic 

Oh, how I wish [Aftermath] was a couple of minutes longer; you will too. Enjoy the calming vibe of Stakes. 

Image via Genius.com

Lessons – Sohn

For those who watch Stranger Things, you’ll appreciate the similar sound and enjoy vibe of this song. Even if you don’t, this beauty still will make your brain tingle in a good way. 

Image via Genius.com

Retrograde – James Blake

Just breathe while you take this amazing-ness in. 

Image via Genius.com

Cold World – John E.K.

This will make you feel like you’re floating in cold water, worried about absolutely nothing

Image via Musixmatch.com

6lack – Free

Dark chill vibes are always suitable to relax to.

Image via Genius.com

Into the Night – Beacon

If you’ve never wanted to live inside of a song, you might want to now. 

Image via Genius.com

Pictures – Kyson

Absolute perfection; let your mind wander with this one. 

Image via Musixmatch.com

Sia – Moon

Something soothing and dreamy to take your mind off of things. 

Image via Genius.com

Holocene – Bon Iver

Holocene is equivalent to a breath fresh air.

Image via Genius.com

Hi, Collegiettes! I'm Carmen, a Communication major at University of California, Santa Barbara and one of two Campus Correspondents for UCSB. I would love to one day work in either fashion, food, tech, financial services or philanthropy. My dream is to find a job that somehow combines several of those elements. Until I get there, I'll be munching on copious amounts of Trader Joe's dried mango, jamming out to my man, Frank Sinatra, and focusing on creating intriguing content! If you like my writing, talk to me. ;)