We had so much fun covering the MTV Video Music Awards. We even got to cover their press junket and weekend concert with Noah Cyrus and DNCE.

Check out our video with all our VMA adventures. We chatted with the winners of Boyband, Forever In Your Mind, Andrea Russet, Beau Mirchoff, Josh Peck and more! We also got to see all the amazing VMA outfits and performances. 

Sara Zaghi was the Campus Correspondent and Editor in Chief of Her Campus at UCLA, which rose to the #1 chapter in the Her Campus Chapter Network of 370+ Campuses during her tenure, from 2015-2019. Zaghi is a self-proclaimed "Professional Fangirl” and currently works in entertainment and fashion publicity. In 2016, Sara was listed as one of Her Campus' Top 22 Under 22 Most Inspiring College Women. Check out Sara's College Girl's Travel Guides for Catalina Island, Las Vegas, New York, Napa Valley, Boston, and Chicago. Contact Sara via email: [email protected]
Katie is a Junior studying Communications at UCLA. In her spare time, she can be found blogging (katiexkim) and almost always reading the latest edition of Vogue.