This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Riverside chapter.

I’ve been a huge fan of Naked since ever since coming to college being that it’s 100% natural juice with no added sugars or artificial flavoring. I always make sure to grab one to go whenever I’m running short on time and need something to drink before class. They’re so easy to consume, especially on days when you don’t have the appetite to eat a full meal, or are just craving something sweet but relatively healthy. With that being said, here are three of my favorite Naked Juices that I think everyone should try.

Strawberry Banana 

If you’re a fan of both strawberry and banana blends, then this one’s for you! Containing strawberries, apples, bananas, and a hint of orange, this drink is a great source of potassium and manganese. I’ve always loved strawberry banana smoothies and this drink tastes exactly like that! I’d recommend strawberry banana to someone who has never had a Naked Juice before since it’s a common and popular flavor for many people. 

Blue Machine 

Packed with bananas, blueberries, blackberries, and apples, this drink is full of nutritional benefits such as Vitamin C, E, and B3. Again, you won’t find any added sugars because it’s all natural juices! I personally love this flavor since I’m a fan of blueberries. 

Rainbow Machine 

I love this flavor because there’s a dose of almost all sorts of fruits, with the majority being blueberries and blackberries. This drink is higher in calcium, so it’s great for getting those nutrients to strengthen bones and teeth. I didn’t know they had this drink until a few weeks ago but now I look forward to getting one whenever I’m craving a naked juice. It’s a darker, rich magenta color from the outside and has a thinner consistency than other naked juices. 

Overall, I love Naked Juices. They’re absolutely delicious in every way and affordable too! Even right now, I am drinking a Naked juice. So if you pass by the fridge sections at your grocery store, be sure to look out for some of these flavors!

Chau Tran

UC Riverside '23

Chau is a writer for HerCampus at UC Riverside. She is currently a fourth year psychology major. She enjoys baking and journaling during her free time.