This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Riverside chapter.

Quarantine is going to be longer than we expect which means that the gyms are going to remain closed and you’re probably wondering “how am I going to get the body I want when everything is closed?!” Well, there are many ways to do that at home. Not to mention, there is no equipment needed! You can do these workouts in your room, living room, or even on your bed. Here are some exercises to grow that booty:

Woman doing deadlift
Photo by Anastase Maragos from Unsplash
Body squats 

You are going to do these 3 times for 15 reps. Make sure to squeeze those glutes when you come up! Although there is no equipment, these are a killer! 

Glute bridges

Do this exercise 3 times for 20 reps. You are going to squeeze your glutes as you thrust your hips upward. This workout is going to help you build a bubble-butt which will make it look more fuller and toned.

Via Pexels
Lunges

Do this 3 times for 12 reps. These are going to burn but I guarantee you they will form the glutes. Focus on your balance and make sure you are doing a mind-to-muscle connection.

Donkey kicks

Do this exercise 3 times for 20 reps. This is going to focus on growing the upper glutes. Take your time and don’t rush on this one.

Lateral squat walks

Do this 3 times until failure! You are going to go into a squat position and walk side to side making sure you feel the burn. Trust me, you will feel it intensely but push through it! 

These exercises have helped me shape the body I want without the gym or using any equipment! I stay safe from COVID-19 and still remain active throughout quarantine. Remember to stay safe and stay healthy! 

Jenita Raksanoh

UC Riverside '21

Jenita is a Media and Cultural Studies major at the University of California, Riverside. She enjoys meal prepping, working out, having photoshoots and discovering trendy food spots. Her goal is to motivate women to become healthier and become the best version of themselves. Being a young woman in college has taught her not only academically but mentally as well, which is why she is driven to help others through Her Campus.