This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UBC chapter.

Have you ever wanted to be part of the Her Campus team? Or, are you looking for a way to build your resume and get more involved on campus through an executive club role? Now’s your chance to try something new and challenge yourself to aspiring to more. University shouldn’t be just about classes and grades; it should also be about building a community and pursuing your passions. Her Campus offers an incredible opportunity for students of all faculties. Contrary to popular belief, you do not need to be a writer to work with Her Campus! If you are interested in management, communications, public relations, new media, photography, networking, etc. then HC is perfect for you! 

If you are interested, please fill out this application form by Saturday March 31st. Successful applicants will be contacted by Monday, April 2nd. If you have any questions please contact us at ubchercampus@gmail.com

Her Campus is the #1 new-media brand for the empowered college woman. As one of 17 Canadian chapters, Her Campus UBC works to empower women by publishing women writers, publicizing local feminist events, and encouraging leadership within our club. We have a diverse staff that spans several UBC faculties, and believe strongly in providing a platform for anyone to share their voice freely. If this purpose resonates with you, apply and be a part of shaping the future of HC UBC.

Samantha is a third year UBC student majoring in Political Science. Samantha loves any kind of tea, drawing, reading, and traveling to new places. Her favourite thing to do is play with animals and write stories. One day, she hopes to have traveled to every continent.