This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Ottawa chapter.

Calling all of my fellow fourth years! This is our final year as an undergrad at uOttawa, which is exciting and scary all at the same time. It’s a year full of fun, excitement for the future and a whole lot of stress. Some days, it’s like we are on the struggle bus to struggle city. Here are a few of the many struggles fourth years probably experience in their final year.

Watching first years trying to figure out the campus, classes, and frosh week & remembering when that was you.

When you don’t want to be a *real* adult but you are also sick of going to classes.

Realizing that you have to upgrade your wardrobe to fit with what’s acceptable for work.

Trying to apply to grad school like:

When your friends, family and random strangers ask, “So, what are you going to do after university?”

….then having a panic attack when you realize you have no idea.

No longer pulling all-nighters to study for midterms (because you really can’t find a care to give).

Going to your last Panda Game as an uOttawa student.

Walking into your last final ever like:

Sitting with your friends at graduation, realizing there’s a whole of opportunity to explore.

Happy graduation year, Class of 2018!! Hang in there, we got this! #lastyearbestyear

Avid baby goat enthusiast who crossed the border from Boston, MA to study at uOttawa. I love writing about anything and everything!