element5 digital fuZWqL1C2rM unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
element5 digital fuZWqL1C2rM unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

The Best Shopping Deals for Black Friday: Part 2

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Ottawa chapter.

Part two of our ultimate shopping guide, for all of the best Black Friday bargains!

Best Deals on: Beauty/Body Products

1.   NYX Cosmetics

They are currently having a Black Friday Pre-Sale if you become a member! So, if you’re an eager beaver and want to score some sweet deals early, this is how! They will also have markdowns on many of their eye, face and lip products on Black Friday itself, so stay tuned!

2.   Sephora

They are coming in strong with select items for $20 and under! You can see a sneak peak of what these items will be, by downloading their app.

3.   MAC Cosmetics

MAC has a deal where you can get a free full-sized mascara tube or lip colour (up to $29 in value) with any purchase over $65. With this fab deal, you can finally complete your look for the holidays!

4.   The Body Shop

They have tons of deals going on for Black Friday with $40 totes filled with 7 different full-sized products, 3 for $33, 4 for $44 and 5 for $55 deals, and $3 bath bombs! What more could you ask for?

5.   Bath & Body Works

They have some deals going on early, so be sure to stop by or check out their site even before Friday! On Friday, you can purchase an exclusive tote with 7 of their newest products, along with other crazy good deals!

Best Deals on: Electronics

1.   BestBuy

They have some deals available on their site now, so don’t wait! For Friday, you can expect flat screen TVs for less than $200, FitBits for $130, $60 Beats earphones, $0 iPhone 7 activations and much more!

2.   Walmart

They have some serious doorcrashers; with Beats headphones for $119, 32” flat screens for less than $200 and other great deals on electronics! You’ll definitely want to shop here!

3.   Staples

They currently have some great daily deals as well as deals on office supplies, furniture and technology. You can expect even more bargains for Black Friday!

4.   The Source

With early deals happening such as 65% off Monster portable speakers, you can start your savings early! Their official Black Friday sale also starts a day early on Thursday, so you can check this store off the shopping list early!

5.   Amazon

They have great deals on tech this year and the best part? You can get them all conveniently shipped right to your front door! Looking for a great gift? Amazon is offering $20 off their Instax polaroid cameras for Black Friday. Don’t miss out!

Other Great Deals to Check Out

1.   Indigo & Chapters 

They are having deals such as 30% off select merchandise in the days leading up to Black Friday. You can expect even bigger savings when they start Black Friday sales this Thursday!

2.   Pandora

They are offering a great deal online right now, with free shipping and free returns. So, you can shop with ease and add this to the lazy list! They are also having a Black Friday sweepstakes where you can win a free Black Friday charm, so be sure to check that out!

3.   Victoria’s Secret

They have great deals right now with free shipping for $40+ orders online and 10% off $100 purchases. They also have sweet deals on merchandise, such as a free pair of slippers with the purchase of a PJ set, 40% off select bras, deals on beauty products and more! These are savings you don’t want to miss!

4.   La Senza

They are having a Black Friday Pre-Sale with 2 for $22 remix bras, 10 for $35 remix panties and PJ sets for $24.95! Just imagine the deals that will be available on Friday!

5.   Michaels

Get crafty this holiday season because Michaels is having crazy sales for Black Friday and the days leading up to it. With 60% off all Christmas trees, 50% off Christmas décor, 60% off custom frames and more, you’ll want to start your Christmas crafting early!

Happy shopping!