This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Ottawa chapter.

Westworld – Season 2

Premiered: Sunday, April 22

This insane HBO show returns for the first time in over 16 months. Season 2 promises to be just as exciting as the first with the introduction of samurai-themed Shogun World.

THE 100 – Season 5

Premiered: Tuesday, April 24

So many questions… where did Clarke find the little girl? Who are the new arrivals? What happened in space? Is everyone underground still alive?

The Handmaid’s Tale – Season 2

Premiered: Wednesday, April 25

The Emmy award-winning series returns for its second season with the same super talented cast. Since the first season covered almost everything from the book, I am interested to see where the story goes from here.

Quantico – Season 3

Premiered: Thursday, April 26

I love Priyanka Chopra as Alex and I can’t wait to see what other kinds of trouble the character can possibly get into. Season 3 picks up three years after season 2 and introduces a new villain “The Widow”. 

3% – Season 2

Premiered: Friday, April 27

This Portuguese Netflix show absolutely amazed me in its first season. In a dystopian future, only 3% of the population are chosen to go to the “Offshore” while everyone else must live in poverty and ruin. To be chosen, one must complete a series of mind-bending tests and tasks.

Dear White People – Season 2

Premieres: Friday, May 4

Now here is a TV show that makes a statement! According to Netflix, season 2 promises to cover cultural appropriation, sex and gender norms, racist bots, conspiracy theories, Jesus, weed, The Sunken Place and more.

Images: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Alexa Redford

U Ottawa '19

4th Year History student at uOttawa, capital city of the Great White North. Hopeful future law student, human radio, tv show encyclopedia, sour gummy worm addict, procrastinator. UOttawa Lifestyle Editor.