6 Shows Returning This Spring

Westworld - Season 2

Premiered: Sunday, April 22

This insane HBO show returns for the first time in over 16 months. Season 2 promises to be just as exciting as the first with the introduction of samurai-themed Shogun World.

THE 100 – Season 5

Premiered: Tuesday, April 24

So many questions… where did Clarke find the little girl? Who are the new arrivals? What happened in space? Is everyone underground still alive?

The Handmaid’s Tale – Season 2

Premiered: Wednesday, April 25

The Emmy award-winning series returns for its second season with the same super talented cast. Since the first season covered almost everything from the book, I am interested to see where the story goes from here.

Quantico – Season 3

Premiered: Thursday, April 26

I love Priyanka Chopra as Alex and I can’t wait to see what other kinds of trouble the character can possibly get into. Season 3 picks up three years after season 2 and introduces a new villain “The Widow”. 

3% - Season 2

Premiered: Friday, April 27

This Portuguese Netflix show absolutely amazed me in its first season. In a dystopian future, only 3% of the population are chosen to go to the “Offshore” while everyone else must live in poverty and ruin. To be chosen, one must complete a series of mind-bending tests and tasks.

Dear White People – Season 2

Premieres: Friday, May 4

Now here is a TV show that makes a statement! According to Netflix, season 2 promises to cover cultural appropriation, sex and gender norms, racist bots, conspiracy theories, Jesus, weed, The Sunken Place and more.

Images: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6