Our Favorite Articles from Around HC

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Trinity chapter.

Hi Ladies! We know that you love us here at HCTrin, but we thought that we would open your eyes to what is going on across the pages here at HC.

Our friends at Alabama give you the breakdown of how to understand basketball (phew, so not my forte).

The girls at Florida took the plunge into Target, and help us find the best decorating options for your dorm!

We’ve all been there, but the ladies at WashU help us figure out how to be the best friend we can during a break up.

Also from WashU, how to find the best music online!

OKState ranks their top 10 best super bowl commercials, do you agree?

From national, have you ever told a guy you wanted a relationship and scared him off? Here’s what to do for some damage control.

The HC team put together an awesome work out plan for the three weeks before spring break. I’m totally trying this, are you?

So, you missed your period. Here are some real reasons so you don’t freak out about being pregnant.

We hope that along with the love you give HCTrin you check out the national site and some of our other awesome branches. Which are your favorites? 

Samantha Rhodes is a junior at Trinity College studying art history. An avid art lover, she loves to make trips to museums, long walks on the beach, and people who talk with their hands. Baking takes up most of her free time, and doesn't hurt her social circle either.