stephanie greene rMzg35fH6K0 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
stephanie greene rMzg35fH6K0 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Blogilates with Cassey Ho

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

As college students, it can be difficult to squeeze time into our busy schedules to go to the gym. It can also be intimidating to see a bunch of people at the gym who are lifting weights and working hard. Because of this, I have always wanted to find exercises that I could do at home or in my dorm room that would not require a lot of exercise equipment.

One day, I came across a youtube channel video called What Makes You Bootyful Butt Challenge. I clicked on the it and saw that it was an exercise video, done to the song What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction. I watched the whole thing and realized that this is what I had been looking for. The exercises in the video did not need any equipment and they seemed like something I could do. The best part was that this video was filmed inside of a house! It seemed perfect that I had found it!

I went to the YouTube channel that this video came from and it was a channel called Blogilates. I was amazed at how many videos there were – and I found out, that the girl behind Blogilates actually created calendars with an hours worth of her workout videos for each day of each month!

I have actually been doing these workout calendars on and off for a year, and I have found that they are extremely beneficial. The founder of Blogilates, Cassey Ho, is a certified fitness instructor and she has been teaching Pilates classes since she was a sophomore in college. She posted her first Pilates exercise video in 2009, and has been posting videos since then. She has over 1.9 million subscribers on Youtube and that number continues to grow!

Cassey truly wants to help people live a healthy lifestyle and she stays connected with her subscribers and followers. If you are looking for a new and convenient workout to add to your day, I strongly suggest giving Blogilates and Cassey a try!

Find Cassey here:

Blog

Clothes

Facebook

Twitter

Tumblr

Pinterest

Instagram

Kelsey is a junior at Towson University. She is a mass communications major with tracks in public relations, advertising, and journalism and minoring in marketing. Kelsey loves One Direction, 80s movies, K-pop, and makeup. She spends her spare time watching Asian dramas, writing, googling random things, and searching for the next makeup product she wants from Sephora. Other than studying and writing for Her Campus, Kelsey likes to go to new cities and attend as many concerts as she can. She is also currently nursing a broken heart due to Zayn Malik. Twitter: @kelseyjswann Instagram: @kelsey.swann