This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

Love it or hate it, leopard print is making a come back. Seen on fashion runways like Gucci, this ode to Scary Spice is becoming a closet staple of many fashion lovers. Here are some pieces to incorporate the trend into your closet.

Cotton On Woven Mini Skirt ($24.95)

Photo courtesy of Cotton On

Skirts allow you to embrace the feeling the fall breeze or stay cozy in tights making them great for fall. A nice mix of edginess and femininity, this skirt is a great statement piece.

Urban Outfitters Wool Beret ($29.99)

Photo courtesy of Urban Outfitters

This cute hat is a melody of the beret and leopard print trend. With the addition of this accessory, any outfit can be transformed to look like you’re ready to hit the Parisian streets.

Lulus Tan Leopard Print Coat ($82)

Photo courtesy of Lulus

Fight the cold in glamour with this bold coat that will definitely turn heads on campus.

Mango Leopard Printed Scarf ($19.99)

Photo courtesy of Mango

The versatility of scarves make them a great accessories. With its pop of red this scarf is perfect to tie around your neck, handbag, or bun– the possibilities are endless.

XLE Rebecca Leopard Boot ($71)

Photo courtesy of XLE

These boots were definitely made for walking. Forget basic black or brown shoes, leopard print ones are a great staple that can pair with everything from a simple tee and jeans to a nice dress.

Count Meow-t Leopard Bodysuit ($30)

Photo courtesy of Nasty Gal

If you love tucking your shirt, but loath the bumps and lumps it creates, a bodysuit is for you. Rock this one with any pair of bottoms and throw on a denim jacket if you want to beat the cold.

Adidas Originals Superstar ($59)

Photo courtesy of FootLocker

Addias Superstars are a classic, but it seems like everyone in the world owns the black and white pair. Switch it up with this fun twist on a classic sneaker.

Kendall & Kylie Animalistic Mini Dress (39.65)

Photo courtesy of Pacsun

Dress it up with a classic pair of black heels or rock it to class with a good pair of sneakers. Regardless of what you do with this dress, it’s a great fashionable piece that’s easy to throw on.

Tortoise Hoop Earrings ($19.50)

Photo courtesy of J. Crew

Yes, a tortoise and leopard are definitely not the same thing, but you get the gist. Ditch the classic gold or silver hoops for these fun patterned ones.

Leopard Pattern iPhone Case ($16.99)

Photo courtesy of Casely

If you aren’t ready to dive into this bold trend, a phone case is a subtle, yet stylish way to test it out. Warning though, it may case you to never put your phone down because it’s so cute.

Whether you want to be bold or start off small, all these items allow you to unleash your inner animal and style icon with this new trend.

Alexis is currently a third-year journalism student. During her free time, she is most likely watching a cheesy romantic comedy, trying some new restaurant, reading or complaining about the Texan heat and humidity.