The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

Fashion: Olivia Miller Zendaya Boots

I absolutely adore the Olivia Miller Zendaya Boots ($77)! They pair so well with any cute fall fit! While they are not fresh on the market, I got mine off Poshmark for $30 dollars and it was a total steal. If you don’t have knee-high boots in your wardrobe yet, then now is your time to go find these boots! I have always had small legs so I was afraid of buying knee-high boots all of my life, but these have a tie in the back making them a super snug fit. You can wear them for a cute class fit as the cold creeps in or for a night down on sixth street! They are convenient all year round and I cannot stop wearing them!

Beauty: Aquaphor Lip Repair Ointment

I have always passed up Aquaphor because it didn’t have any flavors or colors, and that felt like overkill. However, after hearing from my friends who went through Accutane and raved about this product I just knew I had to get it for the winter. Despite never going through Accutane myself, I struggle with biting and licking my lips when I’m stressed so they are always dried out. After using the Aquaphor Lip Repair Ointment ($4) for just a week my lips were softer, moisturized, and full of life!  I also found creative ways to make it work with my look for the day. I came to find that It actually serves as a perfect gloss by itself or over a lip stain making your fall look cute and effortless. Although, a lip stain hasn’t really been necessary because once I started taking care of my lips they’ve been so rosy! I would have to say there is no better way to take care of your lips than this lip balm. Plus, for all my lovers out there, it is a great way to have kissable lips for cuddle weather!

Lifestyle & Health: Gatorade Whey Protein Bars

LET ME PUT YOU ON! I have tried bunches and bunches of protein bars. The common problems I found with protein bars are that they are either super expensive, have low protein content, or tasted awful! For example, I love Power Crunch protein bars. They taste amazing, but they would crumble into a mess, and only had 12 grams of protein. Given that protein is necessary to gain and lose weight it has always been a journey of mine to find one I love that checked all my boxes. Gatorade Whey Protein Bars ($23) has done just that! While they aren’t super cheap they are also not expensive, they are jam-packed with 20 grams of protein, they taste phenomenal, and are a perfect pick-me-up in the middle of a long class day. I like to pop one in my backpack and eat one in class when I am feeling low on energy or I’m hungry. The best part about this bar though is that when I am craving chocolate it is the perfect solution because I don’t keep sweets in my home. It’s healthier than chocolate and tastier than straight protein.

Hey guys! My name is Angelica but I just go by Jeli :) I am new to the HC team but I pride myself on writing about raw experiences and helping you to the best of my ability. I am passionate about working out, having a healthy lifestyle, and mental/sexual health awareness. I am ultimately here to be your friend and guide you through the ins and outs of college and taking care of yourself! <3