body images 2017 12 11 Screen20Shot202017 12 1120at209591320AM 0png?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
body images 2017 12 11 Screen20Shot202017 12 1120at209591320AM 0png?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Style

Sweatshirts Are In—And I’m Here For It

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

With September officially marking the beginning of Fall, sweatshirts have never been more acceptable—especially with online school. From tie-dye to embroidery, people are putting their creative spins on an iconic sweatshirt. Swapping sneakers and denim for slippers and sweatshirts might be the best thing that could’ve happened to any of us. 

As someone who loves fashion, I value brands that put effort and meaning into what they sell, especially when it directly benefits people’s lives. Why not look good while making a change? These are just a few of the MANY, MANY sweatshirts I’ve found! 

The Mayfair Group–This hoodie has embroidered red font saying “What you think about all day is what you end up manifesting. Choose your thoughts accordingly”. It comes in two colors, black, and light cream, and is a daily reminder to always have a positive outlook during the day! The Mayfair Group Cream Hoodie 

Happiness Project–A company that prides itself on donating 15% of their profits to the National Alliance On Mental Illness, they create the cutest loungewear. This sweatshirt has rainbow embroidery that says, “Happiness Project” with a smiley face. And its hand acid-washed yellow and white! Happiness Project Sunburst Hoodie 

OurSeasns–A brand that dedicates 10% of profits to other non-profits that promote College Mental Health awareness. The oversized blue crewneck from OurSeasns, says, “be with someone who makes you happy” with a line crossing out the “with”. Did I mention you get a free sticker with every purchase! Ourseasns CLothing for College Mental Health

Eizemroidery–Custom made embroidered sweatshirts with anything you want from colleges to skylines, this brand does it all! Each piece is eco-friendly and the possibilities are endless. Eizembroidery Custom Crewneck 

Hope y’all enjoyed this :)

Hi! I'm studying Advertising at the University of Texas at Austin. In my free time, I enjoy hanging out with friends, going on walks, and reading.
Chandler is a senior at UT double majoring in English and Chinese while pursuing a Certificate in Global Management. She currently serves as one of HerCampus Texas' Campus Correspondents and adores live music, dogs, friends, and mindful living ♥