lush bath bomb?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
lush bath bomb?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Lush
Wellness

My Favorite Lush Products

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

With the semester back in full swing, it’s important to set aside moments of self-care to dissipate stress and frustration. I’ve recently been gravitating towards Lush products as pick-me-ups throughout the week; from their foaming bubble bars to their hydrating skin salves, lush products will surely act as agents of self-love!

Sunnyside Bubble Bar

Chock-full of orange, tangerine, and lemon oils, this bubble bar elevates your bath with golden sparkles. The citrus notes act as mood stabilizers and will uplift your spirits as you melt away into magical, shimmering water. I encourage using the Sunnyside bar on days when you find yourself emotionally charged; allow your stress to dissolve away and find comfort in the midst of a sparkling wonderland!

Candy Rain Conditioner

I originally fell in love with the strawberry perfumes of American Cream, but switched to Candy Rain in pursuit of greater hydration. This conditioner capitalizes on the nourishing benefits of cashew cream and macadamia nut oil to deliver luscious, soft, and frizz-free hair. Integrate Candy Rain into your haircare routine today and watch as your locks undergo a hydrating transformation! 

Mask of Magnaminty  

One of my all-time favorite Lush products, Mask of Magnaminty blends peppermint oil, kaolin clay, vanilla, and honey into the dreamiest face and body mask. The mint and kaolin gently cleanse your pores while the honey and vanilla rejuvenate the skin with soothing hydration. I recommend using Mask of Magnaminty to curb breakouts, calm redness, and lock in moisture.

Honey Lip Scrub

Like all of Lush’s lip scrubs, Honey uses castor sugar to exfoliate and jojoba oil to condition. My preference for Honey stems from its sweet, indulgent blend of honey, vanilla, and vegan white chocolate, a concoction rich with aromatic hydration. Use this scrub to alleviate dryness and obtain soft, luscious lips.  

Tisty Tosty Bath Bomb

Finally, any Lush list would be incomplete without a signature bath bomb! The Tisty Tosty bomb combines floral notes of rose and jasmine with citrusy lemon oil, achieving a bouquet of uplifting scents that soothe, cleanse, and nourish the body. To enhance this lavish combination, Lush throws in pink and yellow rose buds to transform your bath into a mystical garden. Use the Tisty Tosty bath bomb in combination with any other Lush products to cultivate a regular ritual of self-love!

Chandler is a senior at UT double majoring in English and Chinese while pursuing a Certificate in Global Management. She currently serves as one of HerCampus Texas' Campus Correspondents and adores live music, dogs, friends, and mindful living ♥