The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

Balletcore is taking Spring 2022 by storm, but what is it actually? Balletcore is basically all things ballet aesthetic. It’s defined by styles like wrap tops, bodysuits, ballet flats, and mini wrap skirts. Tulle, satin, mesh, and lace encompass the majority of the style and are common balletcore fabrics. It’s honestly such a beautiful fashion trend because it’s all about pieces that are pretty, lightweight, comfortable, and freeing! If you’re interested in learning more, keep reading to find style examples and where you can get some pieces!

Style Examples:

Fashion influencers, @bisou_anna, @chazlyn.yvonne, and  @faeriehearted perfectly capture this style on their Instagram pages and showcase it in almost all of their posts! 

Where to Buy:

If you want to dabble your toes into Balletcore and give the style a try, check out this afforable pink wrap top, ballet skirt, and giant hair bows from Amazon! And feel free to tag me with your new look on IG (@siarahmaz)!

Sharing everything I know about the world of Gen-Z fashion, beauty, and micro-influencing! TikTok: @siarahmaz2.0