Sustainable Spring Style Hero?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
Sustainable Spring Style Hero?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Reformation + Alyned Together
Style > Fashion

Amazon Fashion Finds: Spring Edition

The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

Now that spring has officially sprung, it’s time to update our wardrobes and trade in our puffer jackets for fun, spring pieces! Here are some of Amazon’s most budget-friendly, highly-rated, and stylish spring pieces.

Corsets:

Corsets were dominating the fashion field last year and they’re here to stay! This strapless bustier corset is one of Amazon’s current bestsellers with over 4.5 stars and 2,000+ reviews!

Swim:

Cutouts are all the trend this season and that applies to swimsuits too! Here is a very cute ​​black two-piece, but if you want a more subtle look, check out this strappy monokini! And don’t forget- every good swimsuit needs a matching cover-up! I love this ​​button-down, but a short sarong or ​​ballet skirt could work too!

Hair Accessories:

We all know that claw clips were the rage last year, but these ​​flower claw clips are changing the game. They come in fun, spring colors, have over 4.5 stars, and come in a pack of 8 for only $20! Can you imagine how cute these would look at the beach or pool?!

Sharing everything I know about the world of Gen-Z fashion, beauty, and micro-influencing! TikTok: @siarahmaz2.0