This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

Thanksgiving is just a few weeks away, and there’s no time to spare! I’m responsible for making desserts in my family, so I decided to do some research and find the absolute best fall sweets for myself-and for you guys-to try!

Glazed Cranberry Scones

Who said cranberries had to be a side dish? They’re the star of this recipe and would be perfect for your Thanksgiving breakfast!

You can find the recipe here.

Pumpkin Truffles

I’m dying to try out this recipe! If you’re looking for a fun alternative to pumpkin pie, look no further!

You can find the recipe here.

Maple. Bacon. Doughnuts.

This is far from a traditional Thanksgiving dessert, but please give it a shot. If there’s any sweet worthy of a cheat day, it’s this one.

You can find the recipe here.

The Best Pumpkin Cake Ever

I’ve tried out this recipe multiple times, and I swear by it! It’s easy to follow, melts in your mouth, and is packed with autumnal flavors and spices.

You can find the recipe here.

Pecan Pumpkin Spice Cake Pops

The decoration possibilities with these easy to bake cake pops are endless! Anyone can make them-and it could most definitely be a fun family activity for the holiday!

You can find the recipe here.

Hello! I'm currently studying Advertising at the University of Texas at Austin. In my free time, I'm constantly baking, listening to true crime podcasts, and spending time with my family. Connect with me on IG: www.instagram.com/unorachel
Hi, I'm Madeline Muschalik! This is my fourth year in Her Campus; I wrote for Her Campus at Wake Forest University before transferring to UT in fall 2019. Last year I was the Her Campus Texas Co-President and Campus Correspondent & it was so rewarding. I am excited to explore Austin and learn more about our university through Texas Her Campus. Some of my hobbies include running, reading, yoga, and traveling! I am a Public Relations Major and with a minor in Entrepreneurship and certificate in Creative Writing. Outside of Her Campus I am involved in Texas American Marketing Association, Moody Communication Council, a member of the Kendra Scott WEL Institute Student Council, Texas Kappa Delta, and I am a Transfer Year Interest Group (TRIG) mentor. I love UT & all the amazing opportunities (like Her Campus) that it has to offer!