This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

Positive affirmations can really make a difference in your life. Not only are they scientifically proven to impact our mindsets, but they are a great habit of self-love! While daily affirmations are great, try these out at the beginning of the week to set the week’s tone just right!

1. Accept what is. Let go of what was. Have faith in what will be.

2. I am so excited about what this week will bring and all the opportunities I am about to create for myself!

3. I am going to experience what is meant for me and open myself to the world’s possibilities.

4. I will not limit myself. I will only push myself forward. It’s time I get everything I deserve and more.

5. “Just keep swimming.”

Sharing everything I know about the world of Gen-Z fashion, beauty, and micro-influencing! TikTok: @siarahmaz2.0
Chandler is a senior at UT double majoring in English and Chinese while pursuing a Certificate in Global Management. She currently serves as one of HerCampus Texas' Campus Correspondents and adores live music, dogs, friends, and mindful living ♥