This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

Whether you spent the weekend going out with friends or spending time the weekend cuddled up at home, here are five ways to reset and prepare for the week ahead!

1. Reviewing and updating your google calendar. A digital calendar is an amazing tool to stay on top of assignments, meetings, and any other important events. Setting reminders and alarms for these things can help you stay punctual and avoid rushing. This can also help you continue to make plans and avoid overlapping or accidentally overbooking yourself.  
  1. Setting goals for the upcoming week. Big or small we all have things we would like to accomplish before the week is through. These tasks can be as small as making time for a friend or bigger tasks like finishing a project or a big assignment, making a list of things you’d like to accomplish can help you get your priorities straight and help increase your productivity.
  1. Planning your meals. During the week it can be very hard to make sure you’re getting the right amount of nutrients and nourishment for your body. Planning all your meals may feel overwhelming, but you can start by planning out at least one nutritious meal you plan to eat that week. Fueling your body is key to keeping your energy up and improving your mood. Make sure you’re drinking plenty of water and listen to your body.
  1. Getting organized and cleaning your space. There’s nothing better than starting the week off with a nice clean space. Take some time to organize your workspace, vacuum or sweep the floors and put away some clothes and accessories. Cleaning your space will help clear your mind and help you start the week refreshed. 
  1. Making time for yourself. Make sure you are always making time to take care of yourself and doing what you need to do to recharge. Some ways to recharge can be taking a walk, meditation, or yoga, doing a craft, or even watching your favorite show. Whether that be spending time with friends or spending time alone, always make time for yourself! 

Always remember, you are exactly where you need to be. You still have time even if you don’t accomplish everything you hope for. Sometimes life becomes hectic and hard to manage. Be patient with yourself and always put yourself first!

Hi, I am a Junior Communications major at TCNJ who is interested in fashion, college lifestyle and beauty content! I am in the Delta Zeta sorority, I am the President of the Junior Class Council and serve as the Her Campus President for the TCNJ chapter!