How To Rejuvenate From Midterms

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

So…midterms kicked your butt. Yep, me too. I’m still working on recovering from the sleep deprivation and stress, so what better way to speed along the rejuvenation process with a little pampering and self-care? Here’s what I’ve been doing this weekend to treat myself!

I’m not sure about everyone else, but my go-to drink of choice to de-stress is tea. Green, black, raspberry, anything, I just love drinking tea when I’m stressed out. The first thing I did after my last midterm on Thursday was make some tea before I went to spend time with friends, and since I was on the go I threw it in my spill-proof CamelBak bottle!

Friday was my first completely free day, so I seized the opportunity to stay in bed all day! I slept in, and then I applied a face-mask to really relax myself!

Next step: A good read. I have been dying to kick back and read these two books: The Roommate Book by Becky Simpson and Adulthood is a Myth by Sarah Anderson (both published by Andrews McMeel Publishing)! Now that I finally had some free time, I was able to break the spine on these bad boys and read some hilarious comics that reminded me of my own struggles with “adulting”, and it reminded me how much I miss having a roommate like I did freshman & sophomore year!

Now that I relaxed and read, I decided to put on my new jet black stockings with my favorite dress, do my makeup with some new Rimmel London products, and go out to dinner with my close friends to have a much needed girls’ night out!

To have the perfect de-stress weekend, check out the above products, and get relaxin’ collegiettes!

Cait is the Co-Editor-In-Chief at HCTCNJ, and describes her life with two simple words: organized chaos.