This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

There are countless fitness trainers and apps out there that promise results and ways to reach your goals. However, I was lucky enough to find someone that not only had a fantastic app but was very driven towards helping people achieve a healthy lifestyle & create the body they most desired. Meet the founder of the BTES app and a NASM (National Academy of Sports Medicine) certified trainer, Rebecca Louise. Rebecca cares about each and every one of her clients. She communicates with them directly through DM and makes it her goal to help them all reach their desired results. This is a unique aspect of her program because it allows you to access a coach to guide you through your fitness journey. 

Born and raised in Eastbourne, England, Rebecca moved to California with hopes of becoming a pilot. Little did she know that she would become a very successful woman in the fitness industry. After earning her pilot license, Rebecca realized her love for fitness after becoming a personal trainer and 200-hour yoga instructor. After years and years of being featured in videos on XHIT and filming workout videos, she finally made her own youtube channel and started making her own videos.

So you might be wondering, what specifically sparked her interest in fitness? She struggled with anorexia and depression from an early age which led her to make poor life choices, and she just wasn’t happy. She then took control of her own life and began taking an interest in her health and wellness. It’s safe to say that she’s come very far from where she used to be! She now is the best-selling author of a book called It Takes Grit, which talks about getting results, building confidence, eating better, and many more things to help you level up! Her workout videos are always so interactive, motivating, and fun to do. She is constantly hyping you up, giving you advice, and pushing you to keep going.

When I discovered Rebecca’s youtube channel, I struggled with getting a consistent workout routine, healthy eating habits, and just feeling comfortable in my own skin. I love doing Rebecca’s workout videos because the motivation always helps me working till the end.

After I joined the BTES app, I started gaining muscle, confidence and learned about healthy eating habits. In this app, there is an option to enter a free “5 day better you program” in which you get a coach that helps you pave a way towards your desired results. I especially appreciated this aspect of the app because I was able to get one-on-one help with a real coach. The coach introduced me to their products, told me my protein number, and educated me on clean eating habits. Rebecca and her whole team encourage people to follow the 80% nutrition, 20% exercise rule. It’s wholly full-proof, and following that rule has changed my life. In addition to this unique feature, you have a massive workout library from which you can sort by body part, workout type, and time. She also has a ton of yummy recipes as well as a mindset section. 

Rebecca Louise has helped countless people with gaining back their confidence and getting to the body they want. She hopes to continue changing people’s lives and filming fun and interactive workouts. 

Anvi is a Senior Biology major! She is a succulent and cacti enthusiast who advocates for all things health and wellness. You can find her online shopping, drinking protein shakes or hanging out with her friends :)