This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TAMU chapter.

Skincare: Hyaluronic Acid + MediHeal face mask

I’ve been studying abroad in Scotland this semester and my skin is dry for the first time in my life! Usually my skin is a greasy oil spill five minutes after I get up, but now it’s somehow greasy and dry at the same time. As Gigi Hadid would say, big slay. Anyways, hyaluronic acid is great for helping your skin retain moisture. I use the Ordinary formula, and I’ve been incorporating it into my morning routine. When I’m breaking out, the MediHeal tea tree mask is a miracle worker. I put it on for 30 minutes before I go to bed and I wake up with almost no breakouts.

Song: “Prison Riot” by Ghais Guevara

Ghais Guevara is a genius. He does what he dubs “geopolitical, communist rap”, and his sampling is incredible. His album Black Bolshevik is my go-to study music. Perfect for drowning out all the voices in my brain!! Also, go check out this Vice interview with him, it’s really interesting.

Artist: Joy Crookes

Amazing. Listen to “When You Were Mine”, “No Hands”, and “London Mine”. She was also a special guest on Lizzo’s “Special” tour stop in London!

Habit: Crying While Answering My Email Inbox Because My Brain is Consumed by Anxiety

: /

YouTube Channel: Cari Can Read

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this woman. I’ve watched about 20 of her videos just this month. She mostly reviews fantasy books which is perfect for me and my escapism tendencies. Her monthly reading wrap ups are so wholesome and funny, but her real talent is plot summaries. Go watch her ACOTAR plot summaries. Do it!! They will change your life.

Workout: 12-3-30!

Yes, I am 100% copying Aditi Jakkani!! Go see her January Favorites here, she does the same workout! She inspired me to try this, and it is so fun and great for beginners. It’s a treadmill walk at 12 incline, 3 speed, for 30 minutes. Honestly, I just started doing this so I’m doing 6-3-30 right now, but it’s really easy to adjust to your own ability. I like to listen to Sarah J Mass audio books or watch Avatar the Last Airbender on Netflix while I walk.

Sabrina is an undergraduate student at Texas A&M University majoring in Applied Mathematical Sciences with an emphasis in economics. She is an avid reader and painter, and is passionate about helping the underprivileged. When she's not in class, she enjoys drinking coffee, buying plants, and cultivating her Spotify playlists.