This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TAMU chapter.

It’s that special time of year! The Thanksgiving turkey has been eaten, the end of the fall semester is in sight, and it is officially socially acceptable to start celebrating Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, and all other wonderful winter holidays. After you leave your favorite finals study spot, take some time to explore some of these Bryan-College Station festivities to get you in the holiday spirit!

For more information, all websites will be linked in the headers!

1. Christmas in the park

From Nov. 26 – Jan. 1, over a million lights will adorn Stephen C. Beachy Central Park every night from 6-11pm! This magical light show is accompanied by Christmas music on Christmas 97.3 FM. Even better, you can mail your wish lists to Santa from the park!

Admission is free. Parking is available at the park.

2. holiday night bazaar

At Lake Walk Pavilion in Downtown Bryan, there will be over 50 vendors and live music at the Holiday Night Bazaar! On December 8, from 7-10pm, swing by to experience some of the most unique vendors and musical acts in the BCS area! You might even find the perfect gift for someone special!

Admission is free.

3. Santa’s Wonderland

If you didn’t know, College Station is home to another record-setting location besides Texas A&M: Santa’s Wonderland! This unique experience is the largest Christmas park in the world, complete with a real snow playground, live entertainment, a petting zoo, Texas eats, and so much more. Santa’s Wonderland is only open until Dec. 30, so don’t miss it!

Pricing is available on their website.

There are so many other fun and local holiday things to do this year, but here are some of the things that I found most interesting. Happy holidays!

Allison McGregor is a member of the Texas A&M University chapter of Her Campus. Even though most of her pieces are about personal experiences, she also updates on current events around CSTAT. Beyond Her Campus, Allison is an engineering student at TAMU. She hopes to major in chemical engineering and, she is a newly-inducted member of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChe). Allison also has experience working at Chick-Fil-A. When she isn't writing articles for Her Campus, Allison is either listening to music (likely Taylor Swift or Fall Out Boy), writing poetry, or texting her family. Allison is a Navy brat who calls Chesapeake, Virginia home, and a lot of her unusual life experiences will find their way into her articles. She considers herself the second biggest fan of Coca-Cola, next to her mom. They're both kind of bummed that TAMU is a Pepsi campus.