This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

If you’re anything like me, you’re a strange mix of extremely active and extremely lazy. I get burst throughout the day where I want to grind down and work or exercise and then lulls where I want to lay in bed and nap until food time with Netflix on in the background. Due to this weird mix of energies, I found it easiest for me to consistently work out every day if I just simply had the gear in my apartment and had no excuses as to why I couldn’t get up and do it. While not everyone can obtain a stationary bike or yoga mat space in their living space, there are plenty of “lazy girl” workout moves that work great from one’s home. At this point, I’ve created my own perfect mix of routines that suits me, but a workout guru by the name of Blogilates has so many great moves for at home. Below are a few workout moves that you can do anywhere to help tone your arms, legs, and abs .

1. Arms- Robo Arm Flips 

With an arm workout with no weights you would think this kind of move wouldn’t do much but enough reps of these will tire your arms out! I like to do 50 reps in a row 2 times. Standing up, simply hold a strong L shape facing upwards with each arm and fold them down and up. Consider each up and down position 1 rep. 

2. Legs- Bent Leg Pulses

This ballerina derived move is a killer to the inner thigh and helps work the legs and backside. I like to do 25 of these on both legs and then switch it up to some other squats. Standing up, simply keep one leg on the ground straight, bend the other and raise at a sideways angle almost hip level, and pulse it up and down. 

3. Abs- Roll Ups 

This move reminds me of a sit up with a little extra boost. Doing 15 reps 2 times will get your abs in check. Simply lie flat on the ground with your arms stretched up above you and roll up to a sitting position with your arms above your head while trying to keep your legs straight and on the ground. 

I hope these moves help get your at home workout started! An easy way to kick these all up a notch are to add light weights, a kettle bell, or an elastic band to the mix. Feel free to go check out the Blogilates Instagram page for more inspiration! 

International Business and Marketing major at the University of Tampa!