Hub AmazonAffiliate BNCL COB HubHero EdgetoEdge?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
Hub AmazonAffiliate BNCL COB HubHero EdgetoEdge?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Style > Beauty

8 Products to get during Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stony Brook chapter.

Ulta’s Semi-Annual 21 days of beauty have already commenced, but some of its better deals they call (steals) are still to come; I honestly think they saved the best for last this time.
They have everything from skincare, liners blush, and full palettes from prestige makeup and skincare brands like PMD which rarely go on sale but are 50% for 24 hours only with new brands/products on sale the next day.

Something new is their surprise sales. In the past Platinum and Diamond members have been privy to surprise extra deals, but this time Ulta has chosen to not reveal what is actually up for grabs.

On Friday, September 15th Both Sunday Riley and Urban Decay will have surprise steals that will be revealed that day. The next day, September 16th Viktor & Rolf will be the final surprise steal that they announced at the time of publication.

Monday, September 11 has an online offer of two Peter Thomas Roth products. The first is the Instant FIRMx Temporary Face Tightener, but the second is a huge show-stopper! Their Max Complexion Correction Pads for $24-24.50 from the regular price of $48-49. Peter Thompson Roth is well known for their skincare, especially the pads that help acne, reduce the size of pores, and help texture. It’s a good time to stock up at $24!

If you’ve been looking at PMD’s microdermabrasion tool in blush, which also has dual setting speeds now’s your chance as it will be half off on Wednesday, September 13th For $99! A microdermabrasion tool for exfoliating can be a quick and easy way to remove dead skin that, according to the description, surfaces every 6-7 days.
It comes with four different exfoliation discs that differ depending on sensitivity. It also comes with glide caps as well as a DVD to assist you in using the device. A perk to having this is that if you constantly go to get microdermabrasion, this could save you a few bucks by allowing you to do it yourself, as according to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, it runs the average of at least $167.

On Friday, September 15th, Cosmetics Bye Bye Under EyeGull Coverage Anti-Aging Waterproof Concealer will be half off for $14.50. The title may be a mouthful, but it’s worth every syllable as this concealer is the real deal, especially if you need heavy-duty help to cover dark circles and allow your skin to look brighter. With 24 shades, they have an option for just about everyone, including dark skin tones. What I always loved about this foundation is the consistency, as it is just thick enough to allow for complete concealing without being cakey. If I ever run out of eye shadow primer, I sometimes use this!

On Saturday, September 16th, they have Kylie Cosmetics Matte lip kit. It includes a lip liner and matching liquid lipstick. There are 25 kits to choose from with a variety of shades including peach, corals, nudes, and reds. Oh my! But at $17.50 it’s a great way time to add variety to your lip routine. There are a few things I love about these lip kits, including that there is a matching lip liner and that I’ve never had any of her liquid lip products dry out my lips. It’s always gone on smoothly and is very long-lasting that sometimes the next morning I’m wiping the shade off.

Sunday has one of their best deals with a selection of Morphe 35 pan-palettes on sale for $13.50-$19.50, originally priced at $27-39. The palettes contain a multitude of colors. I mean, there’s matte, shimmer and satin, often all the safe rows of colors in the palette! I am still very much in Barbie and pastel mode, so the Morphe X Meredith Duxbury 35-Pan Artistry Palette, which has a lot of bright colors and pastels, as well as Morphe’s 35L Ultralavender Artistry Palette, whose shades are just about every shade of purple along with coordinating browner and golden shades, are on my list. If you are looking a great fall palettes, you might want to check out Morphe 35F Fall Into Fabulous
Artistry Palette- it literally says Fall right in the title!

I hope you saw something that you’ve been waiting to go on sale. After all, there isn’t a better feeling than saving money and getting quality products!

I love writing about beauty, entertainment, fashion and accessories and more. I love musicals, singing, movies and all things beauty including hair! I've acted in movies, sung opera and won pageants. I also write fiction and many of my stories have been featured in anthologies.