Make Today Great with Some Mouth-Watering Childhood Favorites

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Stonehill chapter.

Tieghan Gerard never fails to disappoint. New York Times best-selling author of Half-Baked Harvest Super Simple Cookbook, Gerard, creates recipes that spark joy from your favorite childhood recipes to comfort foods that are made right in the heart of her kitchen.

Every day she’ll share on her story the process of how to make her recipes, and it’s so intriguing to see it all come together and how talented she is.

Remember your favorite cinnamon crunch bagels from Panera…? These chocolate cinnamon crunch knots by Gerard are a must-have. They’re oh so good and have that crunch on the outside but gooey on the inside.

Oh, and girl scout cookies? Who would ever turn down a box of those?   Gerard has a recipe for homemade Samoas cookies that’s the perfect combination of sweet and salty to add to your day.    

And lastly, homemade snickers... you know, like the ones you’d eat nonstop when you get them for Halloween. This recipe doubles the chocolate and caramel to provide you with an epic experience.

Check out Tieghan Gerard’s Instagram @halfbakedharvest for delicious recipes.

Whether you make her recipes or not, I hope this article took you back to your childhood and sparked some joy in your day.

Corinne Lewis

Stonehill '22

Corinne Lewis is a Senior at Stonehill College and her hometown is Franklin, MA. Her desire to live creatively has led her to pursue her BSBA and BA in Marketing and Graphic Design while running her own business, Power of Me. Corinne loves connecting with her community and utilizes Her Campus to write about her personal experience and values. She finds bliss in sunsets on the beach, sipping on a freshly brewed cup of coffee, practicing spirituality, and listening to podcasts. Corinne believes that we all have a story to share and hopes to inspire those around her.