These SMU Organizations Showed Their Spirit in the Homecoming Banner Painting Competition

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SMU chapter.

Ah, Homecoming season. The paint, the glue, the glitter. SMU knows how to make a big spectacle. We’ve seen the spectacle with the Peruna painting and Rock the Vote, and the banner painting contest is no exception. Three sorority/fraternity pairs won this year, and we are going to give you a look at the winners.

Third Place

Delta Delta Delta and Sigma Chi

Second Place

Kappa Kappa Gamma and Sigma Alpha Epsilon

First Place

Chi Omega and Beta Theta Pi

All photos by Eman Haque

Eman Haque is a freshman at Southern Methodist University currently studying on the Pre-Med Track. She has a huge passion for the arts and plans to double major with Art History. Her goal is to combine the two in a meaningful way to demonstrate the art in medicine. Some of her passions include traveling, photography, and drawing. Instagram: @emanhaque
Moriah is a Senior at Southern Methodist University majoring in English and Psychology. She is currently the Campus Correspondent of the HCSMU chapter, and has held the positions of Senior Editor, Profile Editor and Associate Editor. She is also a member of the Alpha Xi chapter of Gamma Phi Beta. She loves coffee and satire, and she is not a morning person.