Introducing our New Campus Correspondent, Daisy Fey!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Skidmore chapter.

Connecticut native Daisy Fey is a freshman this year, using her love of the HER Campus Skidmore girls in her new duties as Campus Correspondent. Her favorite part of HER Campus is the weekly meetings. She finds that they are not only fun, but they motivate her to write all sorts of articles. She credits the enthusiastic girls of HER with giving her inspiration. In her free time, Daisy loves to watch TV. She loves everything from Bob’s Burgers to Black Mirror.She hopes to one day implement her love for TV in her dream of becoming a screenwriter. On a daily basis, you can find Daisy working early in the morning on the first floor of Skidmore’s central library. She finds the library very peaceful and soothing in the morning when it is especially quiet. It is here that she does all of her work. Here at Skidmore, her favorite class currently is her English class. In this class she exercises her love for reading and writing, and her overall creativity. In terms of a major, she is still unsure of what she wants to do. However, she is seriously considering majoring in Philosophy. She finds philosophy engaging as if gives her a new perspective on both the world around her and her own ideals. As Campus Correspondent, Daisy is taking charge. She is posting and writing articles, welcoming new members, and working to get funding. We are so excited to see how Daisy takes charge this semester!

Samantha Berger

Skidmore '22

Samantha is a Class of 2022 student at Skidmore College. She's had several photography, writing, and communications internships in and around her hometown of West Bloomfield, Michigan. This includes photographing for Laurie Tennent Studios and the Jewish Community Center of Metro Detroit as well as writing for Downtown Publications. In her free time she loves to run, travel, ski, watch movies, and hang with friends.
Daisy Fey

Skidmore '22

Hey everyone! I'm Daisy and I'm a graduating senior at Skidmore College this year! I'm currently the Campus Coordinator for the Skidmore chapter of HER Campus. I love writing opinion pieces, how to's, and making playlists. Thanks for checking out my page!