This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Siena chapter.

Has this semester been getting to you? Stressing you out? Me too! Here are a few small tips on how I help myself get through the semester. 

Music!

Music is something I always use to cope with pretty much any emotion.  Put all your work away for a little while put your headphones in and tune everyone out. Blast your favorite playlist or find a new one. I use Amazon music and they always have awesome pre-made playlists, especially some that have some really good, relaxing songs.  

Old Friends

Reach out to some of your close fronds from your past or high school. Check in with them, see how they are doing. It aways feels so nice and refreshing to reconnect with people from your past! 

Breaks, Breaks Breaks!

I know it can be really hard but do not be afraid to take as many breaks as you need! Your mind needs a break and you do too to unwind and destress.  Go get some food or coffe with frinds, pamper yourself, blast some music, go for a run or a walk!  What ever it is, you deserve a break!!

I hope that these tips help you manage your stress towards the end of the semester!

Emily is a senior Marketing student at Siena College. She loves being outdoors or doing anything with her friends, family or dog.