Interested in grad school, internships, or looking for a full-time job? Here’s everything you need to know about Siena’s 2018 Career Fair!
1. It’s this Tuesday, March 20th from 3:00-6:30 in the MAC
2. It’s not only for students looking for employment
The organizations there include graduate schools and various companies hiring for both internship and full time positions!
3. There are 122 organizations coming
More specifically there are 21 grad schools attending, 51 non-profit organizations and 54 for profit organizations that will be attending
4. Haven’t pre-registered yet? No worries!
Though pre-registration has closed on Career Saint there will be a table in the SSU this Friday where you can register during free period
5. Pre-registering is TOTALLY worth it
Lots of free giveaways at the table this Friday, plus each pre-registered student gets entered into raffles that include portable chargers and gift cards!
6. There is still time to work on your resume!
If your resume is not completely up to date you can stop in this Friday or Monday, 12-2 pm for career counselor drop-in hours!
7. Check out the organizations that are coming
Career Saint has a list of all the employers that will be attending, add them to your Top 10, and check out the table booth map so you have an idea where to find your favorite companies!
8. Attend the pre-fair events
Monday, March 19th there will be a prep event with a recruiter from UHY, attend, ask questions and find out what you can do to stand out at the fair!
9. Your post-fair involvement is just as important
Follow up with the employers you talk to, send a thank you note and attend the post-fair events. Post fair events include the Dress for Success fashion show (rescheduled for April 4th), interview critiques and how to stand out part 2!
All photos/fliers are courtesy of Ashley Dwyer and the Siena College Office of Career Education and Professional Development