This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Siena chapter.

Here are 10 apps I have found that allow for you to easily stay on track and be on top of things. As a college student there are a lot of things going on in our lives and these apps offer you a way to stay on track and make sure you get things done and stay healthy (mentally and physically).

Google Drive

Google Drice allows you to have access to all of your Google files, documents, spreadsheets and powerpoints. It also allows for quick access for recently viewed files and sharing of files and folders with others who have Google accounts.

Google Calendar

Google Calendar is a lifesaver! It allows for viewing of your calendar – as well as those who have shared their calendar with you so you can stay in touch with others and work around each other’s schedules!

Productive – Habit Tracker

This app is customizable to you and your daily routine! It allows you to track, makes, and manage your daily and long term habits.

It keeps all your habits organized in one single space, which is super convenient! And allows you to see statistics of your habits and analyzes your habits

Headspace – Meditation and Sleep

This is an app that helps you to meditate and calm your body and mind. This helps you sleep better and destress in multiple ways (longer and shorter meditations and sleep noises). 

Microsoft To Do

Mircosoft to do allows you to make lists, reminders and notes as needed – and sync them across all Microsoft 365 accounts! You are able to use a daily planner, task manager, to-do list and Microsoft 365 integration.

Goodbudget Budget Planner

This app helps you manage your money and create a budget! It’s secure and automatically backups your data. It also allows for scheduled transactions and modifications to your budget, as needed!

Scanner App: PDF Document Scan

It’s a hand-held scanner! You can use it for any documents you want to turn into PDF documents (or even JPEGs)! It allows you to recognize and edit text from your scans and easily share the documents you scan with others. 

Strides: Habit Tracker 

This app allows you to track good and bad habits! You can set dates for your goals; and allows you to set daily reminders, weekly reminders, monthly reminders and even yearly reminder. And it allows you to customize your dashboards. 

Drink Water Reminder N Tracker

Calling all you constantly dehyrdated ladies! This apps allows you to track your intake of water by setting reminders and notifications. You can track your intake with a calculator that you helps you know how much water you should be drinking based on your sex and age. It can also pair with the Apple Health app!

MyFitnessPal

This app helps your track your fitness! It’s an easy access to log health, fitness and nutrition habits!

Try them out and see if you like them! I hope you found at least one app that you think can benefit you in the long run and allow you to stay on track.

Nicole Caldara is Siena College Class of 2021 alumna. During her time at Siena, she studied Psychology and also had a Business minor and a Human Resource Development minor.