This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Seattle U chapter.

The sun is shining in Seattle and you’re feeling like a new and shining soul. While you study in the sun, don’t forget some of these spring makeup essentials for your colletion:

SPF Chapstick

Skyler said that one of her spring break essential is sunscreen for the skin. Sometimes folks forget that your lips can also burn. It’s true. Remember to pick up a chapstick with SPF before laying in the sun outside of the library.

Bronzer

Get the sun-kissed look without actually exposing your skin to the sun’s harmful rays. Dust on some bronzer before you leave to give you skin a gorgeous glow. The sun might not stick around much longer, so don’t let your sunglow fade!

Mascara

Personally, my favorite makeup product is mascara. I’m currently loving the Covergirl The Super Sizer! It lengthens, volumizes, and holds a curl. Don’t forget to pack your favorite mascara in the waterproof formula for your spring break!

Liquid lipstick

If you’re like me, you hate the feeling of your hair getting caught on your freshly glossed lips. This is why liquid lipsticks are my best friend. It dries matte so you don’t have to deal with the stickiness. So now you can stop doing this:

And instead have you Instagram photo-ops look more like this:

OR

Makeup bag

Don’t forget to pack all your essentials in your cutest makeup bag!

Congratulations on tackling a long and dreary winter quarter! Go reward yourself with a memorable spring into the quarter! Maybe visit some of the hikes around Seattle when you’re done studying for the weekend!

Kim Tran

Seattle U

I'm Skyler. I go to Seattle University in hopes of earning a degree in Creative Writing. I love to discuss and write about LGBTQ politics, fashion, and I spend way too much time scrolling through Tumblr.