This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCAD ATL chapter.

A man did once capture me in a jar,

And though, his heart’s intent was not to harm,

My freed mind saw only a call to mar.

The masculine rely so strong on charm.

Each day I cried knowing no love could grow,

He felt his passion begin to simmer.

As all men in love must yet come to know,

Only a fool follows but a glimmer.

A seed of reckless doubt found in his chest

Did fester and pester each waking breath.

Around my brain the idea did arrest,

Pain is a weapon to bring about death.

Two hearts plummet into a growing rift.

Gain immediate gives way to loss swift.

Hello! My name is Allison Hambrick, and I am a senior at the Atlanta campus of Savannah College of Art and Design pursuing my BFA in Writing with a minor in dramatic writing. Through my writing, I hope to inspire, to entertain, and to empower others to be the best versions of themselves. My interests outside the realm of writing include binge watching, reading comic books, drinking too much tea, and playing video games, and I may or may not still be waiting for my Hogwarts letter to arrive in the mail.
High-spirited fashion designer with sound knowledge about the management and promotional aspects of the industry. My inquisitive nature enables me to discover efficient ways of streamlining marketing approaches to reach target audience. The process of translating various topics into a collection of garments after intensive research and visual development, makes me feel empowered because it is a unique medium of self-expression. However, I am fully aware of the importance of marketing a product in order to gain the best results which makes me equally passionate about both the aspects of Fashion World