rodion kutsaev 8P uQaTd8rw unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
rodion kutsaev 8P uQaTd8rw unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SBU chapter.

OK, so fall is a time when everyone is excited to be back at school and see all of their friends, but once September hits, I know most people get stressed.

So, here is a list of my top 5 de-stressing activities.

1. Nap

Image courtesy of Unsplash.com

I know not all of us are getting enough sleep these days. Napping can be a great way to take a break from your stressful classes. Also, it’s a nice way to catch up on some sleep that we all miss out on.

2. Face masks.

Image courtesy of Sio Beauty.

Face masks are a fun way to relax, with an added bonus of detoxing your skin. So, next time you’re feeling stressed, chill out by watching a show or movie with a face mask on.

3. Drink Tea or Coffee. 

Image courtesy of Unsplash.com

Drink some tea or coffee and just let yourself think. It’s honestly one of my favorite things to do in between classes. I will go to La Verna and order myself a tea, and sit in the comfy chairs and just think about my day so far.

4. Watch Movies

Image courtesy of Unsplash.com.

Watch a movie, rom-coms especially. Movies are a great way to wind down at the end of a stressful day, and if movies aren’t your thing, try reading a good book.

5. Wine Nights 

Image courtesy of Unsplash.com.

Have a wine night with the girls. Nothing is better than relaxing, sipping wine and talking with your best friends for a night. All of the gossip and news of the day comes out, and it’s a nice way to spend time with your friends. I try to have at least one night a week where all of my friends get together and just talk. Wine or no wine, it’s a great time.

Article by Rylee Stantz.

Buffalo native, creative by nature.