Over the last month I have gone through a lot and it has made me think seriously about the people I spend time with, what I fill my days with, who I want to be and why I am the person I am. Being in college is already tough enough at times even without external pressures.
When to move on from a person?
- When they are taking more energy from you then you can give
- When they turn everything into your problem
- When you can’t trust them anymore
- When they keep making the same mistakes
- When they are hurting your mental health
- When they constantly tear you down or someone you care about
When to move on from an activity?
- When you no longer enjoy what you are doing
- When it causes severe injury
- When it risks more than the positive outcomes
- When it takes too much time that you can’t do it properly
When to move on from anything else?
- When it saddens you deeply
- When it is unhealthy and risks to much
- When you can’t handle it
- When it impacts your mental health negatively