This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Saint Mary's chapter.

1. Eat. When was the last time you ate? Drank something? If you can, try to opt for healthier options and drink water. 

2. Sleep. How long has it been since you slept? When you did, how long did you actually sleep? If you can, take a nap or take time to just lay in bed and do nothing for at least a few minutes.

3. Move. When was the last time you rewarded your body with healthy activity? You don’t have to run a marathon. Try some stretches, go for a walk, or do some sit ups.

4. Talk. When was the last time you checked in with someone? Call a friend, talk to a family member, or journal. Sometimes, it’s important to talk to (and listen to) yourself, too.

5. Do. Do something you love for yourself. Write for a few minutes. Paint. Take a selfie. Paint your nails. You deserve to reward yourself for simply being yourself.  

A senior at Saint Mary's College in Notre Dame, IN studying Theatre, Film, and English. An avid lover of indie films, thrift stores, and color coding. Trying to do it all, sometimes succeeding.