ricardo gomez angel 3kzlCL3rj8A unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
ricardo gomez angel 3kzlCL3rj8A unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

10 Feelings You Have When Applying to Grad School

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Saint Mary's chapter.

Congrats! You are almost done with your undergraduate career, now all you have to do is get in to grad school! How hard could it be? You’ve applied to college before. Turns out grad school feels like a new rodeo, and it’s a ride you weren’t as prepared to take on as you hoped…

1. When you see all the schools you could apply to:

2. When you see how much it costs to just apply to these schools:

3. When you’re knee deep in applications ad your school work and are just trying to hold it together:

4. When you’re writing what feels like your tenth essay and you don’t even know what you’re studying anymore:

5. When you spend hours trying to find scholarships:

6. That you think about just giving up and moving to Australia: 

7. When you call your mom crying for the fifth time and she talks some sense into you:

8. When you send a thousand emails asking for Letters of Rec:

9. When the deadline just keeps getting closer:

10. When you finally finish everything:

A senior at Saint Mary's College in Notre Dame, IN studying Theatre, Film, and English. An avid lover of indie films, thrift stores, and color coding. Trying to do it all, sometimes succeeding.