Working Out, As Told By the Kardashians

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sacred Heart chapter.

After a long weekend of going out, binge watching Netflix, and eating all the junk food you can get your hands on, you know the gym is a must for the upcoming week. But we all know it can be difficult to motivate yourself to get a good workout in. If you’re anything like me, my roommate is always the one to force me to go workout with her. The Kardashians are here to show us the struggles of going to the gym and working out.

1. The long process of giving yourself motivation to get out of bed and drive to the gym.

2. When you arrive at the gym and instantly see five people you know.

3. So you contemplate leaving.

4. You start to sweat within the first five minutes of being there and question why you stayed.

5. You hope it looks like you know what you’re doing and you’re not making a fool of yourself.

6. Then there’s that unspoken race you have with the person next to you on the treadmill.

7. Finally, after a solid 40 minutes your workout is finished.

8. The first thought that comes to mind is what you’re going to eat.

9. The dreaded second day soreness.

10. You look in the mirror when you get home and think you see instant results.

11. When you realize you survived another workout.

12. But then think about having to go back to the gym tomorrow.

Now c’mon ladies, get off your butt and head to the gym! Who doesn’t want a Kim butt, Kourtney abs, and Khloe curves?!

Lauren Khoury

Sacred Heart

Lauren is an Exercise Science major with plans to become a Physical Therapist in order to help people become the best version of themselves.
Sacred Heart

Sacred Heart '24

The official contributor profile for the Her Campus chapter at Sacred Heart.