kike vega F2qh3yjz6Jk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
kike vega F2qh3yjz6Jk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

RSVP for a Free Fitness Event at Reebok FitHub!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ramapo chapter.

Come to an exclusive Her Campus workout at Reebok FitHub Garden State on February 1st at 3 PM!

Tired of trekking to the gym in this cold weather? Find it hard to fit a workout into your busy schedule? Learn how to tone on a time-crunch in the comfort of your dorm using your own body weight, books, beds, water bottles, or whatever it takes! Fitness expert Ethel Baumberg teaches quick, easy workouts that can stand on their own or be combined to maximize calorie torch. As a Personal Trainer, Studio Owner (bfitnj.com), and Graduate Student, Ethel knows the importance of working on your health while making the most of your time. Learn the most convenient way to workout, time management tips, and how a short sweat session will help your study habits.

Participants will leave with gift bags, one incredible takeaway workout, and chances to earn entries into a students-only raffle! Space is limited so RSVP now here!

Want a better shot at winning the raffle? Here’s how to get extra entries:

1. Fill out a Yelp Review online
  2. Bring a food log for our local Fitness Ambassador to review
  3. Post a photo showing us your workout on Instagram (@ReebokFitHubGardenState)
  4. Bring a Friend
  5. Attend additional in-store workouts between February 3rd and March 15th

Raffle Prize: Free Outfit or Free shoes at the end of the six weeks.

Raffle entries for students only. Winner selected March 18th and notified by March 21st.

Chelsea is the Director of Marketing at Her Campus Media. I love double penetration and when someone from the front is fucking me in the mouth. (kidding, of course)