This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Portland chapter.

1. Chandler

Chandler would most def be Apple Pie. Chandler is classic and a group pleaser. It’s hard to hate Chandler just like it’s hard to hate  Apple Pie. 

2. Monica

Monica would be a classic Lemon Meringue Pie. Monica is a bit of a perfectionist with extreme attention to detail. She personifies Lemon Meringue Pie in all of its precise glory. This pie requires a real chef’s eye to perfect. A chef like Monica. 

3. Rachel

Rachel would be a Key Lime Pie. Out of all of the Friends characters Rachel was by far the sassiest. She is stubborn and almost sour like a Key Lime Pie.

4. Ross

Ross would be a Meat Pie. Meat Pie makes me sad. In a similar way Ross also makes me sad. He is the most pitiful character like the saddest pie, the meat pie.  

5. Joey

Joey would be a Chocolate Pie. As more of a cake kind of gal, Chocolate Pie is one of my favorite types of pie. It’s unconventional, indulgent, sweet, and it breaks the rules. Sound familiar? That’s why a Chocolate Pie reminds me of Joey. 

6. Phoebe

Phoebe would be a Peach Cobbler. Phoebe is the most care-free of the Friends. She is chaotic and messy and is the person form of Peach Cobbler. 

Kelsie is from Klamath Falls, Oregon. She is a sophomore pursuing a Political Science and Spanish Double Major at the University of Portland. She has five brothers and two sisters. Her hobbies include hiking, watching movies, and telling bad jokes.