7 Affirmations to Get You Through This Week 

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

Now I’m sure that by this point in the semester, we’ve all had at least one of those weeks. You know, those not so great weeks where you could definitely do with a pick me up. Well, I’ve certainly had my fair share. But whether you’re going through a rough time or just need a little extra motivation to write that term paper, here are some inspirational quotes to help you out!

1. Don’t let the bad days make you think you have a bad life.

2. Take things one day at a time.

3. Be good to yourself too.

4. If you want crappy things to stop happening to you, then stop accepting crap and demand something more.

5. Every day may not be good but there is something good in every day

6. Sometimes when you’re in a dark place you think you’ve been buried, but you’ve actually been planted.

7. Just breathe.

8. I didn’t come this far to only go this far.

Hopefully some of these quotes can help you like they’ve helped me out in the past. I know things can be really hard but just remember that you’ve got this and we’re all rooting for you. 

Photo Credit: 123, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Hi there! I'm Abbie and I am double majoring in non-fiction writing and communications at the University of Pittsburgh. My passions include napping and napping some more. On the off chance that I'm not napping, I'm probably somewhere in the library or chilling out with friends.
Thanks for reading our content! hcxo, HC at Pitt