This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OR State chapter.

This past week, we here at Her Campus at Oregon State were lucky enough to receive a copy of Arianna Huffington’s newbook, The Sleep Revolution, as well as try out her comprehensive kit of fun and innovative sleep products. In her book, Huffington discusses the importance of getting enough sleep and the negative effects that a lack of sleep can have on your body. She also gives readers a series of helpful tips and tricks for improving sleep to help you feel more rested and ready to take on the day. 

The sleep kit includes several components to help track and monitor your nightly sleeping patterns. Rohm, the white noise machine, helps to provide relaxing white noises sounds to help a person fall asleep on the go or at home. Sense by Hello, the orb pictured above, helps facilitate a gentle wakeup in the morning while alerting you to the conditions of your room — it even syncs to an app on your phone so you can track your habits and progress overnight! 

Overall, we really enjoyed the book and the sleep kit and everything they have to offer. We definitely recommend trying them out if you have a chance, and pick up a copy of her book before you even think about pulling your next all-nighter! 

Lara is a graduate of Oregon State University, with a degree in New Media Communications and minors in writing and Spanish. Currently, Lara resides in New York City and works in the Influencer Marketing space.