Your Spring Style Guide for An Awesome Workout

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northwestern chapter.

As warmer weather finally arrives at Evanston, spring is the perfect time to get outside and work out for the soon-to-come bikini season. Whether you are going on a jog around campus, attending a yoga class in town or just working out in the gym, you always want to look cute and sexy while working hard. Here are a few tips on some cute and comfortable things you can wear to make your spring work out more fun!

1. Morning/Late Night jog

Sports Bra | Sports Jacket | Running Leggings | Sneakers

Going on a morning or late night jog can be difficult to dress considering the temperature change. A light white or yellow light jacket can keep you warm while adding a nice layer to your outfit. Underneath the jacket, a bright colored or crop-top racer back bra can spice up the springy look while show off your sexy stomach. On the bottom, be sure to style it up with comfortable dry-fit running leggings and some cute neon color sneakers.

2. Yoga Class and Indoor Work Out

Bult-in Bra Tank | T-back Tank | Woven Back Tank

Going to yoga class can be super cute and classy with a creative and bright active wear tank top. In spring season, many stores start to carry fashionable tank tops with interesting designs on the back of the tank. The woven back, T-back, the built in open back bra, and many other styles bring out the fun of the work out while offering a lot of support. Style it with a pair of solid color or color-blocked yoga pants to mix and match.

3.     Casual and Sexy

Flux Crop Top | Turquoise Fitness Short | Fitness Booty Shorts

This outfit is perfect for an intense workout but also a casual day when you just want to walk along the beach in your sports clothes or do some light exercise. Bright and neon body fitted shorts are the new spring favorite that makes your body looks fit and pretty. There are many creative and fun colors to choose from, and their spandex material is also really comfortable. For the top, a basic light support sports bra and a cute t-shirt or fitness crop top will complete your fun and casual look.

4.     Other Essentials

Neon Headband | Wide Sport Headband | Socks | Sunglasses | Sports Bag | Sunglasses

Water is essential to a good work out. A cute water bottle can remind you to drink up and keep your body hydrated in the heat. Hair ties and headbands are also essentials, and you can also get them in a variety of styles and many spring colors. Lastly, don’t forget to pack up granola bars, a towel, and extra pair of socks to make sure you have a great work out!