This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mville chapter.

At Manhattanville College, a freshman will realize the large amounts of food choices one has here. Everyone appreciates the hard and tasty effort the staff all make and the students are thankful for the amount of options they leave people with. There is the pub, a small center under the cafeteria that sells delectate sandwiches. Another spacious place filled with a variety of food options such as rice, riveting salad, savory meat and desirable and tangled pasta is in the cafeteria. Lastly there is a petite café that sells snacks and coffee. These options seem to be endless by the first month but by the second semester the only people who feel that the campuses menu is a thrill is the students who first start from the second semester. Although compared to other college campuses Manhattanville has a great selection and the food can be delightful people however can get sick of the repeating weekly cycle. These are the voices of our campuses “food critics” who will all remain anonymous. 

Student 1:

What do you think of the food in the cafeteria?

Good for the most part, but could have a better variety of fruits and vegetables.

What do you think of the food in the pub?

Unhealthy and unappetizing. I sometimes get sick from it.

How often do you eat out?

A few times a week.

Which do you prefer?

Outside of school.

Are you sick of the school food?

Yes. In the sense of having the same thing to stay health.

Do you like the café in the library?

No, the food is stale.

Where your favorite place to go?

The cafe has the freshest food.

Student 2:

What do you think of the food in cafeteria?

Good at first, but gets old quick.

Same.

How often do you eat out off campus?

Once a week.

Which do you prefer?

The pub for different reasons and eating in the room.

Are you tired of the school food?

Yes.

Why?

It gets tiresome and bland except for the banana bread.

Where’s your favorite place to go?

Cafeteria.

School Staff:

How often do you go to the café, pub or cafeteria?

Three times a week

Do you like the food?

Yes very much! Fresh and a great variety.

Which place do you go to the most?

Cafeteria.

Do you think the food is good compared to other colleges?

I don’t have a strong opinion on that.

My name is Raquel Lesser. I am currently a freshman in Manhattanville College. My majors are creative writing and digital media. I enjoy writing and drawing. 
Shanice Peters is a Senior at Manhattanville College. She is from Brooklyn, NY. She's a Creative Writing major with a minor in Marketing and Communications. In her free time she enjoys making YouTube videos about fashion and beauty, writing on her personal blog and watching Gossip Girl. She's excited to be the Campus Correspondent for Manhattanville and hopes to engage students in her last year.