neonbrand KYxXMTpTzek unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
neonbrand KYxXMTpTzek unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mville chapter.

By Damiana Carolini

Dear Stress,

You come at the most inconvenient times in my life. It’s not like you pop and go away either. You keep popping up and drive me insane. So insane my acne acts up and your friend the cold sore decides to join the party.  This is not the best time for me and it would be great if you, cold sore, and procrastination would go away for a very, very long time.

The combination of all of you isn’t a pretty sight. I already have too many things to worry about and adding you into the equation just makes it worse. There are other people who can handle you better. So please go to them instead.

Sincerely,

The girl’s life you’ve entered into

Shanice Peters is a Senior at Manhattanville College. She is from Brooklyn, NY. She's a Creative Writing major with a minor in Marketing and Communications. In her free time she enjoys making YouTube videos about fashion and beauty, writing on her personal blog and watching Gossip Girl. She's excited to be the Campus Correspondent for Manhattanville and hopes to engage students in her last year.