5 Gluten-Free Galentine’s Day Treat Recipes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mt Holyoke chapter.

My very single friend group has been excited about our Galentine’s Day since we found out that P.S. I Still Love You (sequel to Netflix’s To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before) comes out just in time for V-Day. For our festive girls night in, we’re still deciding whether to order heart shaped pizzas or Chinese takeout for dinner, but regardless, a Valentine’s-themed dessert is a must!

As that certifiably annoying, allergic-to-everything friend, it is my job to find a gluten and nut free dessert that everyone can enjoy. Whether you’ve got the perfect date planned or you can’t wait to curl up in bed and read a cheesy romance novel in your PJs, the following are some simple, festive recipes that are sure to help you and your friends avoid flour FOMO on Valentine’s Day! 

P.S. All recipes are linked in the pink titles below. 

1. Pink Rice Crispy Treats

“Strawberry Lemon Rice Crispies – bright lemon and sweet strawberry bring great flavor to a classic rice crispy, perfectly pink for Valentines, or any day!” – Spabettie   

2. Gluten Free Conversation Heart Cookies

“These gluten free conversation heart cookies are the perfect Valentine’s Day treat. There’s also an easy video tutorial so you can see just how easy it is to decorate them!” – What The Fork 

3. Gluten Free Molten Chocolate Lava Cakes

“Gluten Free Molten Chocolate Lava Cakes are a popular dessert to make for Valentine’s Day. Don’t worry, they’re much easier to make than they sound! This is the ultimate dessert for chocolate lovers. Don’t forget to serve with your favorite vanilla ice cream!” – What The Fork

4. Valentine’s Day Cookie Dough Pops

“Valentine’s Day Cookie Dough Pops are a simple and delicious dessert to create. Clean ingredients never tasted better!” – Sweet Lorens

5. Chocolate Brownie Cookies

“If a fudgy brownie and chewy chocolate chip cookie had a baby, it would be this decadent creation.” – Bon Appetit 

XOXO,

Adele

If you would like to write for Her Campus Mount Holyoke, or if you have any questions or comments for us, please email hc.mtholyoke@hercampus.com

Adele Cardani

Mt Holyoke '22

Hi, I'm Adele! Fashionista. Coffee shop connoisseur. Glossier fanatic. Diet Coke addict. VSCO photographer. Spotify playlist maker. Amateur gluten-free baker. Aspiring world traveler. Instagram @adelecardani
Mount Holyoke College is a gender-inclusive, historically women's college in South Hadley, MA.