Style > Beauty

Victor&Rolf Perfume Review of Flowerbomb Tiger Lily

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MSU chapter.

Disclaimer: MSU’s chapter of Her Campus was gifted samples of the Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Tiger Lily fragrance to share with members, this review reflects the writer’s personal opinion.

Her Campus at MSU has opened so many doors for me, whether that is experiences, friendships, or opportunities. One of the fun rewards of being a member of HCMSU is getting to sample new products through HCCN (Her Campus Chapter Network) partnerships. This semester we have already received several, and Victor&Rolf was kind enough to gift us samples of their new scent, Flowerbomb Tiger Lily. 

Before getting into the review, I wanted to discuss the experience I have had with this specific partnership. Despite having done a handful of partnerships in the past and participating in tabling events outside of chapter distribution, the Victor&Rolf partnership has created a special involvement for me. Since we had three partnerships for the chapter rolling at one time, I was tasked with spearheading the campaign for the Victor&Rolf distribution. This was the first team I have managed from start to finish and it has been an awesome experience creating content with my fellow members. 

With all that said, I absolutely adore this fragrance. It is light but has incredible longevity. With fragrances including coconut milk, mango, and of course the namesake tiger lily, this perfume is a fantastic mixture of fruity and floral. It does not lean too feminine or masculine with its scent, which is perfect for those who want to wear it to work and not be overbearing if they are geared towards a specific clientele.  

I love the calmness of the scent because sometimes I can get overwhelmed with floral scents. I will absolutely be wearing this over the summer. My roommate and best friends all love the scent as well, and we have different perfume tastes. With that said, it has been added to my repertoire of perfumes that HCMSU has gotten me hooked on. 

Mikia Lawrence is the current Vice President and Co- Campus Correspondent of MSU's Her Campus Chapter and is starting her first year of the position. She oversees chapter operation and assists with internal as well as external affairs such as meeting planning, brand partnerships, and recruiting. Lawrence is also a part of the design and editing teams to create graphics and edit content for her chapter. She is a junior journalism major at MSU with minors in broadcast journalism and leadership of organizations. She was an anchor and the producer for her high school's daily live announcements throughout her four years. In the 2024 spring semester she was an intern at HOMTV in Meridian Township. In her free time, she enjoys watching sports with friends, reading, writing, and playing dinosaurs with her little brother.