Style > Beauty

Top 5 best Beauty Deals at Ulta for Black Friday

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MSU chapter.

Black Friday 2022 is fast approaching. I know I’m excited to take advantage of this year’s beauty deals! This year at Ulta, there are many great deals for makeup, skincare, and haircare. Here are the top 5 deals to look out for while you shop their wide selection.

IT Cosmetics CC+ Foundation Customizable Kit

I personally love IT Cosmetics’ CC+ Foundation! It is very lightweight, which is perfect if you’re going for an everyday, natural look. This kit comes with a full-size foundation plus two travel-size versions of their setting spray and mascara. At only $46.00, this is a great steal for any makeup lover.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Fluffy & Fuller Looking Brow Kit

Anastasia Beverly Hills is known for their amazing brow products, and this deal includes some of their best products. This brow kit includes the Brow Powder Duo for filling in and adding color to your brows. It also includes Brush 7B to sculpt them as well as a mini version of their brow styling wax. With these three products set at $29.00, there is no better deal to get your perfect brow.

First Aid Beauty Head-To-Toe-FAB Kit

While I love makeup, skincare is also a must in my Black Friday shopping list. First Aid Beauty is one of my favorite skincare brands. We all know how expensive skin care can be, but this deal is too good to pass up! This kit comes with five travel size skincare products, including a face cleanser, face moisturizer, facial pads, a bump eraser body scrub, and a smoothing body lotion. With a price of $48.00, this deal simply cannot be beaten.

OLAPLEX Healthy Hair Maintenance Kit

As someone who has dyed their hair too many times to count, healthy hair is a goal that OLAPLEX has helped me achieve. This kit is perfect for trying out their well-known products to see if they work for you. Included are two mini-size bottles of their No.3 Hair Perfector and their No.0 Intensive Bond Building Hair Treatment. These two products have totally saved my hair from breaking and being brittle. This kit is priced at $16.00, which is great for someone who has been wanting to try out their products.

Beauty Finds by ULTA Beauty – Discover The Joy Of Fragrance

This fragrance set is such a great gift for someone who is still trying to discover their signature scent! Ulta brings this set back each year for Black Friday, but always swaps out the perfumes so you can continue trying new ones until you find your perfect scent. Inside this box are ten mini versions of best-selling fragrances like Dolce & Gabbana’s Light Blue and Versace’s Bright Crystal. This set also can come in a cologne set, which is a great gift idea for a special someone. At only $30.00, this is a perfect gift to find out which scent is best for you.

While there are plenty of stores having Black Friday sales this year, I’m mainly looking forward to Ulta’s beauty deals. Makeup, skincare, and haircare can all be so expensive, so these deals can be great gifts or a little treat for yourself! Make sure to check it out for yourself and snag these awesome deals!

Meghan Hingst is a junior at MSU studying Elementary Education with a minor in Korean. She loves skincare, makeup, hair care, and following the latest trends!