Style > Beauty

The Best Makeup Products For a Night Out

The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MSU chapter.

Getting ready for a night out is almost as fun as going out itself. It’s a perfect time to relax and do your makeup for the long night ahead. These are my new favorite makeup products that elevate your night-out look!

e.l.f Halo Glow Liquid Filter

I don’t use foundation, so this product is my favorite alternative. It acts as a glowy base that gives a sheer tint of color to make you look radiant in pictures. What I love about the product is that it has a big doe foot applicator that makes it easy to apply the product all over and blend out with a brush or makeup sponge.

NYX Lift & Snatch Brow Tint Pen Waterproof Eyebrow Pen

Although this product is marketed for eyebrows, it’s honestly the best product you can use for a winged liner. The precise tip of the pen allows for easy application of a sharp winged eyeliner across your eyelid. It’s also nice that this product is buildable, so if you mess up the wing, it’s pretty sheer for easy removal.

NYX The Brow Glue Laminating Setting Gel (Clear)

This product is seriously my holy grail for having my brows stay in place all night. As the name suggests, the product really does feel like it’s gluing your brows down nicely in the shape you brush it in. I love using this product to create a fluffy, laminated brow look.

REFY Lip Sculpt Lip Liner and Setter

This lip liner is seriously the only one that lasts after eating and drinking. I love using the shade Taupe as a perfect cool-toned neutral brown shade that pairs well with basically any shade of lip gloss. My favorite part about this product is that it has another end with an applicator and product that can actually set the lip liner in place for hours on end.

Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray

No makeup look is complete without a generous mist of setting spray on top. It’s truly what locks in the makeup all night long. I love this setting spray because it’s hydrating against the skin and really melts and blurs the makeup together flawlessly once applied.

These products are sure to achieve a flawless makeup look that stays all night long.

Nikita Shetti is a Senior at Michigan State University studying Applied Engineering Sciences with a concentration in Supply Chain Management. She is an avid dog lover, who also enjoys travelling and trying new foods.